DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loosing signal

#pusicinacestach

Reactions
Hello Guys,
I am in Indonesia at the moment and after like 200m does not matter which way I am loosing first view and then transmission signal. Any advice?
Thanks

Hello Guys,
I am in Indonesia at the moment and after like 200m does not matter which way I am loosing first view and then transmission signal. Any advice?
Thanks
Hi there.
It seems to help if you select the video transmission channel to manuel and pick the best one.
Seems like 5.8 ghz seems to be the ticket.
If you can't get good video transmission on 5.8 ghz you might have a bad antenna or main board or both like my first mavic air.

But back in the UK it was ok. I tried 2.4 and also 5.8 but i am not sure if i did it correctly
You have to be on the ground to set the channel . click the custom button and pick the best channel by imputing the channel number.
You'll see what channel your on .it will be in blue.

Hi, did not try yet, just wondering the best is the number with the highest chart or according the colour? ( green- the best, red the worst)
Thanks

Hi, just tried it and it worked!!! Thanks. Just can not figure it out how to set higher altitude than 500m. Thanks

Hi.. No problemo.
I don't think you can set the altitude higher than 500 meters and wouldn't suggest you fly higher than 400 feet agl.

Want to take a picture of all island and from 500m it is impossible. With my Phantom 3 standard could go like 2km altitude with no problem. Why they did just 500m now?

Want to take a picture of all island and from 500m it is impossible. With my Phantom 3 standard could go like 2km altitude with no problem. Why they did just 500m now?
Because a drone flying that high could cause major issues to maned aircraft if a collision should occur .
I believe they should have places that would allow for high altitude flights ,but these days there has been too many people flying recklessly around airports above 400 ft agl.
Flying over 400 ft agl is taboo and can land you in big trouble. In fact there's not much mention of high altitude flight records anymore and the few pilots still flying high don't post or mention it much for fear of prosecution .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13