DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loosing video connection

dkpilot

Reactions
Hi Fellow members,
I am new to drones and have had my Mavic for 1 week.
During that week I have had many issiue
4b533fb5f36bf8c77dd1fd352f987889.jpg
s with the video being transferred to my iPhone during the flight, basically it looses signal. If I close the app and start it again then I get video signal again, it can last for the remaining of the flight or it will get lost again within seconds:-(

I am using firmware "v01.03.0900" could it be the firmware version or perhaps something else?

Regards from Denmark.
Kristoffer

It could be a problem with the cable connecting the iPhone to the controller. Try unplugging the micro USB from the controller, and connect your phone with a cable using the full size USB on the bottom of the controller.
I had exactly the same problem (with the same message on screen), and a cable change sorted it. I now only use the micro USB port for charging the controller.

Do you put the iPhone in aeroplane mode when you fly? I used to get this all the time but now I close all background apps and go to aeroplane mode and it's always been 100% reliable.

Reactions: dkpilot
Do you put the iPhone in aeroplane mode when you fly? I used to get this all the time but now I close all background apps and go to aeroplane mode and it's always been 100% reliable.

The new cable sorted it out so all is good now, thx for answering!

Do a factory reset with assitant 2 and calibrate IMU, compass, Gimbal, etc, if that don't work revert to previous firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: dkpilot and sstolk
And reset all DJI Go 4 settings after reset Drone to factory settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: dkpilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty