DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Los Angeles by Air: My First Drone Reel

Very nice footage of L.A. My two favorite scenes were the L.A. downtown skyline at sunset, and the straight look down view of the homes and swimming pools. I had to wonder if your last shot of the landing was in that water at the bottom of the L.A. river? Yje opening sequence in B and W was a nice touch. Reminded me of the film noire Hollywood style as in the movie, "Chinatown." Good job. entertaining. I am from Miami but my daughter lives in Studio City so I have hiked in and along the L.A. River.

Very nice footage of L.A. My two favorite scenes were the L.A. downtown skyline at sunset, and the straight look down view of the homes and swimming pools. I had to wonder if your last shot of the landing was in that water at the bottom of the L.A. river? Yje opening sequence in B and W was a nice touch. Reminded me of the film noire Hollywood style as in the movie, "Chinatown." Good job. entertaining. I am from Miami but my daughter lives in Studio City so I have hiked in and along the L.A. River.

Thanks Dale. The last shot was in Pasadena near the Rose Bowl, Arroyo Seco. Definitely influenced by film noir, and Chinatown is one of my favorite movies.

Truly stunning shooting and editing!

Thanks!

Great vid!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69