Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Los Angeles by Air: My First Drone Reel

Dale D

Reaction score
Very nice footage of L.A. My two favorite scenes were the L.A. downtown skyline at sunset, and the straight look down view of the homes and swimming pools. I had to wonder if your last shot of the landing was in that water at the bottom of the L.A. river? Yje opening sequence in B and W was a nice touch. Reminded me of the film noire Hollywood style as in the movie, "Chinatown." Good job. entertaining. I am from Miami but my daughter lives in Studio City so I have hiked in and along the L.A. River.

bushmiller

Reaction score
Very nice footage of L.A. My two favorite scenes were the L.A. downtown skyline at sunset, and the straight look down view of the homes and swimming pools. I had to wonder if your last shot of the landing was in that water at the bottom of the L.A. river? Yje opening sequence in B and W was a nice touch. Reminded me of the film noire Hollywood style as in the movie, "Chinatown." Good job. entertaining. I am from Miami but my daughter lives in Studio City so I have hiked in and along the L.A. River.
Thanks Dale. The last shot was in Pasadena near the Rose Bowl, Arroyo Seco. Definitely influenced by film noir, and Chinatown is one of my favorite movies.

Truly stunning shooting and editing!
Thanks!

Proffy

Reaction score
Great vid!

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MipetMini