DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loss of Battery % data during recent flight. Need Help.

Rick W

Reactions
This past weekend I was flying my Spark out over the Everglades. I was out a distance of about 1,500 feet when the battery indicator showed a red 64% and I received a battery error message. I immediately flew back toward my take-off point in as direct a course as possible fearing that I had a battery cell failure. The drone was fully responsive and as I got closer all of the data/video remained fine, except for the battery which never decreased below 64%. I would be grateful to a senior member if they could look at the attached log to see if the battery developed a problem or what exactly caused the RC to be unable to display my battery or flight time remaining. I would have expected that as I got closer to my landing zone the battery % data would have returned to normal.

Attachments

• 2019-01-19_11-54-24_Standard.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
It stuck on 64%, simply looks like what you said
[Ed] going by the CSV (digital help/analysis will be along soon I guess)

I have attached the file as a zipped CSV if that helps.

Attachments

• 11-54.zip
    211.7 KB · Views: 3
Wasn’t sure which would be easier. Was surprised I couldn’t upload a CSV data file to this forum. It is not one of the allowable attachment formats.

Cell 3 went bad I think...I'm no expert or have any tools that analyse all this.
Hopefully, the guys who do will be able to give a definitive resolution to it.

Screenshot_20190123_185821.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentenL