DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Drone Stickers

S4NUP

Reactions
Hey, been a lurker on these forums for a few weeks, and was amazed by the great community spirit here, especially within the lost and found section

Was wondering about the feasibility of a “MavicPilots” forum sticker for us to stick on our DJIs. They could double over as lost stickers with maybe a QR code on them that if the drone goes missing, if it’s found then the QR code brings them directly to this section on the forum where they can quickly post a “I found a drone...” topic.

I’m sure if we had a nominal charge for the stickers it would help with the overheads of the sticker cost as well as maybe helping support the community ??

Thoughts?

They could double over as lost stickers with maybe a QR code on them that if the drone goes missing, if it’s found then the QR code brings them directly to this section on the forum where they can quickly post a “I found a drone...” topic.
Why not just put your contact information on the sticker? The finder could then contact you directly.

Reactions: Flycaster and Flexi
Why not just put your contact information on the sticker? The finder could then contact you directly.

True, although this is a good advert for the site and I love reading those lost and found posts with great outcomes

It would no doubt be a fantastic advert for this site. However, it sounds like a bunch of hoops to jump through to get to the desired result.

Reactions: Mystiko
Hey, been a lurker on these forums for a few weeks, and was amazed by the great community spirit here, especially within the lost and found section

Was wondering about the feasibility of a “MavicPilots” forum sticker for us to stick on our DJIs. They could double over as lost stickers with maybe a QR code on them that if the drone goes missing, if it’s found then the QR code brings them directly to this section on the forum where they can quickly post a “I found a drone...” topic.

I’m sure if we had a nominal charge for the stickers it would help with the overheads of the sticker cost as well as maybe helping support the community ??

Thoughts?
I think it is a great idea and will pass it up . Having your info inside would be good too but like your
idea for helping our forum . 0ROJYyg.png0ROJYyg.png
It would no doubt be a fantastic advert for this site..
I believe you are correct . 0ROJYyg.png

Can I or how can I reorder the QR sticker that came with my Mavic Air? I have the old one but it is starting to come off (peeling up on corner).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato