DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Air

Danny M

Reactions
A few weeks ago I crashed and lost connection. I could not find drone for more than hour. Then found it by luck. is there a a feature in the software to help find your drone?
Thanks

There is a "find my drone" feature in the DJI app; you can even tell it to "flash and beep".
Of course, this assumes there is any battery left...which I doubt there would have been after 3 weeks. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Thanks, will it work if you lost connection during the crash?
In that case it will just have the last known location.

There are gps based cards on the market that using a sim card so they are placed on the drone and when it crashed and lost you got latitude and longtitude data send in your phone so you can find it more easily. You can find these detection device in Amazon for less than 50 Euro..

There are gps based cards on the market that using a sim card so they are placed on the drone and when it crashed and lost you got latitude and longtitude data send in your phone so you can find it more easily. You can find these detection device in Amazon for less than 50 Euro..
Thanks

Reactions: John32
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes