DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Pro in Singapore

Spitfire2k

Reactions
hi i got a jammed signal in rf and gps and lost my drone :-( ....

but this was the last position, its lost since one week - on 12th august i had no time for searching the drone, because i was in hurry getting my flight back to germany.

maybe someone over there will find it ( all my holiday pictures are still on the memory card in the drone = no backup ) ...

thank you 1566401196142.png

Good luck with that.....But if its found by anyone official you may well not get it back without a fine - Its right over the congested area where you arent allowed to fly.

Maybe you should post the flight txt and dat files, people here might be able to give you a better fix ?
Then it might be possible to pinpoint properties closer that a local could approach about the lost drone.

Post them up (link and file) and a tag to sar104 and budwalker . . . there are probably other good people here on the flight log analysis, but can't think of them off the top of my head.

Oh good !

I found the location on Google maps satellite view > "Elizabeth Heights", and street view, nice big white stately looking apartments by the looks.
Street view

Of course unlikely the pinpoint can be spot on, but a starting point is better than nothing.
If correct, it might have landed about the fenceline, or just inside.

A leaflet drop in the letterboxes might be the most efficient way to sound out the locals, but difficult not being there I know.
Let's hope someone local can help you out.

You are saying your signal was jammed. Are you suggesting deliberate jamming or merely your signal lost amongst cluttered air waves?

hi i got a jammed signal in rf and gps and lost my drone :-( ....
I suspect the signal was disturbed by antennas on the neighboring building
Without looking at the recorded flight data, it's just guessing but it's unlikely that the antennas had any significant impact and it's unlikely that there was any jamming at all.
What makes you think there was jamming or that your GPS was affected?

in the beginning of the flight on the ground i got a gps signal, but after increasing hight, i got problems with the connection to the drone. i think a skyscaper near of me with antennas on the roof top was disturbin my wireless connection or the gps navigation of the drone. so a rth was impossible becaue the drone was like blind and drifting ....

in the beginning of the flight on the ground i got a gps signal, but after increasing hight, i got problems with the connection to the drone. i think a skyscaper near of me with antennas on the roof top was disturbin my wireless connection or the gps navigation of the drone. so a rth was impossible becaue the drone was like blind and drifting ....
That sounds unlikely and you are just guessing.
You'd need to see the recorded flight data to tell what really happened.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000