DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost mini 2 first day

With the flight profile I doubt whether the Drone Code was read or the operator licence test taken!
And in there lies the reason why the FAA, CAA, CASA and all the rest are trying to regulate even further the use of drones as play things.

And in there lies the reason why the FAA, CAA, CASA and all the rest are trying to regulate even further the use of drones as play things.
Are they?
I hear that all the time, but don't see much evidence to support the idea.
There are rules that can be enforced when necessary but what further regulation are you seeing?

Reactions: Lastrexking
Read post # 17 all. !!
1620564548012.gif

guys I found the drone and I had the operator id on I tnow I've learnt my lesson not to fly the drone anywhere near that height again. but as for the drone what should I do with it. should I even attempt to turn it on and fly it
Really happy to hear you got your drone back, can you tell us more around the circumstances on HOW you found it, where, etc.. ? Bit light on the details there :)

I made sure there wasn't any damage and there wasn't amazingly not even a scratch on the outside and the camera is still in great condition but the drone wasn't hovering properly until I put it in sport mode and back to normal and it suddenly stopped drifting about but I had a feeling something was about to go wrong which it did suddenly the exact same thing happened as the time I lost it, it completely disconnected and said AC wasn't connected so I was expecting the AC to drop but no it was basically ATTI mode but with out any video link or apparently being connected yet using the sticks I had full control over it and I even managed to land it while the AC was apparently not connected.I am going to send it in but is there any way this could be a fault of mine.i feel like its the controller
I have had this happen actually. my mini2 also disconnected in an open field about 20m up and about 70m out from me. Luckily I was able to regain connection,but it really has made me think hard about whether I can actually have confidence in this quads system.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54