DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost MP4 File

black cat

Reactions
Putting together a video with footage from vacation. I had a 8 minute clip that I recorded on my SD card that doesn't seem accessible now. When copying the videos to my computer, that one particular MP4 file shows 0 bytes of data. When looking at the saved clips on my SD card using the DJI app on my phone, it shows the clip alongside the other footage, but with only the 1st frame of the footage showing and it's very distorted. It shows the clip is zero seconds. Luckily, I have the full 8 minutes in my video cache on my phone so all isn't lost, it's just obviously low quality. Any suggestions on possibly some way to recover the corrupted file off the SD card?IMG_0423.PNG IMG_0424.jpgSD card?1.png
2.png

Don't use that card until you recover the file. The computer may view the area the data occupies as free and write over it.

Don't use that card until you recover the file. The computer may view the area the data occupies as free and write over it.

Unfortunately I recorded a few more videos after the lost one. Didn't realized I had the problem until I got home from vacation. Going to attempt a recovery tonight, but I'm not holding my breath. I appreciate the responses. Of course it was the one file that was the most important to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair