DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Drone Help

Quick update...My little drones found it hanging in the tree line today..

ebe24e63043f93e18b97bf829aa01340.jpg

Reactions: Phantom3SE
And yet another case cracked wide open by the man **** that's impressive!

Well to be honest, Sar did help a lot But a little old lady found it in her backyard and brought it to me two months before refresh was up. Got a brand new drone.

Reactions: Phantom3SE
I do have my 12 gauge in the trunk but as you can imagine I’m a little leery to use that. I will if I have to but I have time on my side.Does anyone know of any other means to shoot and move a branch around. I was looking at the bazooka canine but I don’t think that’s going to go far enough. Anything by Nerf? I wonder if some crazy dude from a tree company would climb that thing?

If you are gonna send it back for repairs, just pull on the thing with soemthing- ripping the arm off.

Reactions: abwRN
I do have my 12 gauge in the trunk but as you can imagine I’m a little leery to use that. I will if I have to but I have time on my side.Does anyone know of any other means to shoot and move a branch around. I was looking at the bazooka canine but I don’t think that’s going to go far enough. Anything by Nerf? I wonder if some crazy dude from a tree company would climb that thing?
People have used tree pruning services. Others have just found a volunteer who likes climbing trees. Maybe rename it Kitty and call the fire department and tell them your Kitty is stuck up a tree!

The bird is safe at home..Shot it down with a 40 dollar paintball gun loaded with simi solid practice rounds.(to avoid paint) It took quite a few hits to the branches around it and I was about to go get the big boy, but at the last moment a perfect shot spun the prop and down she went. It was perfect. It fell about 20 feet onto a bushy pine and then it fell another 30 feet onto some spongy brush. Never saw water, never slammed on the ground, and it checked out perfect. I will fly her tomorrow to confirm but thanks as always.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Good thing you didn't have to use that scatter gun, you would almost certainly have peppered the drone with shot as well unless you loaded slugs.

MOST happy you found her AND, got her down safely.

Reactions: abwRN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa