DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my drone - left in train

RayOZ

Reactions
I’ve now lost my drone. Stupidly left it on the train when I got off at Stockholm. Realized I left it behind 10 minutes later, ran back and got into the carriage and it was gone. :(
Still hoping it ends up in lost and found, so fingers-crossed.
It had served me pretty well. I am amazed it handled the cold weather so well. Its last flight, -12.5°C, I got a good 21 mins of flight from 100% to 29%. I didn’t think it’d last that long. All other flight has similar performance. Maybe the alpine white was designed for cold weather?
So, pretty sad I’ve lost it and won’t be able to get another. It’s limited edition and no longer on sale.

Reactions: Wingman8209
eBay. One just the other day almost new went for 750.00 us.
BH photo sells them.
(not letting mine out of my sight)

Reactions: TRuav and MKurr
I’ve now lost my drone. Stupidly left it on the train when I got off at Stockholm. Realized I left it behind 10 minutes later, ran back and got into the carriage and it was gone. :(
It had served me pretty well. I am amazed it handled the cold weather so well. Its last flight, -12.5°C, I got a good 21 mins of flight from 100% to 29%. I didn’t think it’d last that long. All other flight has similar performance. Maybe the alpine white was designed for cold weather?
So, pretty sad I’ve lost it and won’t be able to get another. It’s limited edition and no longer on sale.
Fingers crossed your alpine bird finds her way back to you somehow and this sad story has a happy ending

What a drag. I feel your pain. Worst thing to lose next to losing a testicle. Sure do wish my ex was packed along with it, though.

When I worked for Amtrak, the conductors/assistant conductors would walk the train after everyone had gotten off to make sure no one was sleeping/hiding etc. We'd also look for anything left behind. It was not unusual to find tablets, etc. Those got turned in to the lost and found so hopefully the same situation is true in Stockholm.

When I worked for Amtrak, the conductors/assistant conductors would walk the train after everyone had gotten off to make sure no one was sleeping/hiding etc. We'd also look for anything left behind. It was not unusual to find tablets, etc. Those got turned in to the lost and found so hopefully the same situation is true in Stockholm.
I hope so too. They have a company where the train line send their lost and found. I need to lodge a report. It’s supposed to take a day, but a day has passed. I am going to drop by tmr at their premise to check before I leave. Fingers crossed. I’ve also made a police report yesterday, just in case I need to lodge an insurance claim. But I much rather have my drone back. We had so much adventure together across Iceland and Norway the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: Chip
If I found it and could contact you....... yep, in a NY second !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi