DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost remote controller for Mavic 2 Pro this morning - can't find a replacement

It's a long shot, but you might look for pawn shops in the area that may have one. 🤔

Several on ebay

ebay would be my suggestion, if DAT logs are of any importance to you try to get the RC1A version, not the RC1B.

Try advertising on eBay and Craigslist under "Wanted". Maybe someone who crashed their drone would be happy to get anything for their controller.

Last edited:
Reactions: CKWUSA
DJI no longer makes them or adequately continues to support the Mavic 2 Pro. No local outlet has any. The price for a used one on Amazon is outrageous and beyond my means. Any suggestions? It was Go4.
I think if you wait around a while and watch this forum, complete kits will become available. I know, because I, myself, am considering selling my Mavic 2 Pro with regular controller and fly more now that I am happy with my M3. I am presently keeping my M2P as a back-up but it is not being used much.

Dale

About a year ago both DJI and a DJI dealer were willing to sell a Mavic 2 controller to my college. Neither of them listed it online, but when I contacted them they could sell it as a parts order.

On another occasion a DJI parts order for some bits for an Inspire 2 came direct from China via DHL.

Do contact DJI service directly if you’ve not already tried that.

Reactions: Bsnyder
You put it on the roof of your car while loading everything else, forget it is up there and then drive off is one good way to lose one!!

DJI no longer makes them or adequately continues to support the Mavic 2 Pro. No local outlet has any. The price for a used one on Amazon is outrageous and beyond my means. Any suggestions? It was Go4.
I have a RC1A Controller that I'd be willing to sell, came with my Mavic 2 Pro and I dont think I ever used it as I bought a Smart Controller to fly my drone.
Message me for details if you have any interest. Comes with a carry case too. ~Buddy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian