DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost zoom capability

Lost zoom capability. Was working, now I don’t get option in video to zoom. Used to have wide and zoom option. Now just HDR.
What have I done wrong. Newbie at this.
Zoom only works in Video check to see that you are not using it with your Pictures.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Pouring Rain and Land on the Water.

Reactions: MA2 317
Reactions: Tufargon
Lost zoom capability. Was working, now I don’t get option in video to zoom. Used to have wide and zoom option. Now just HDR.
Youc still have it. Camera and video settings. Now just auto and pro. Zoom is in the pro mode. Tap in lower right read outs to get to zoom. Have fun I was going crazy last week. It took 2 days to figure it all out.

Look there found 4K wide option. No zoom
If all else fails - you can always RESET in the settings pages to get back to "default" functionality.

BTW - happens to most of us when DJI does some updates. That's why I'm not doing the 1.4.0 as it doesn't really apply to Air2 - but more Air2S specific.

As more things get added function wise - DJI has to consolidate some feature areas to have multiple settings - so checking out YouTube / etc helps in learning where things got moved to from before the updates.

Thank you for the question. I too did an update and boom, my zoom was gone. Glad it was explained where to find it now. I was frustrated at first but google saves the day again, sent me here.
Thanks for the solution. Happy flying.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60