DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Lots of little Lambs

Droffarc

Reactions
The SA Merino’s history can be traced back to 1789, when the Dutch Government donated two Spanish Merino rams and four Spanish Merino ewes to Col Jacob Gordon, the military commander at the Cape. Later introductions (1891 onwards) included American Vermont and the Australian Wanganella and Peppin merinos. It was soon clear that the Australian varieties were more suited to South African conditions and these formed the bulk of the merino imports in the early years. Selection for adaptive and functional traits over a period of 200 years led to the emergence of the South African (SA) Merino – a locally development breed that is on a par with the best of the world and that makes up over 50% (14 million) of the total number of sheep (25 million) in South Africa. The SA merino’s locally developed status is supported by the fact that it is the only sheep in the world that can produce 10-15% of its own live mass in clean wool.”
The SA Merino is found in the drier Northern Cape province, on the fertile lands of the winter rainfall areas of the Western Cape and in the Karooveld and Grassveld areas of the Eastern Cape and Free state. Well known Merino Breeders with large top quality flocks are found in the East Griqualand of KwaZulu Natal and the most parts of Mpumalanga, Semi arid grassveld, The Karoo, Sour Grassland and semi intensive crop production areas, like the Overberg.

The merino is a unique dual-purpose breed, producing unequalled top quality medium to ultra-fine wool and marketable carcass from a wide spectrum of grazing/climatic conditions.

I assume you're using a Mavic 3 with the zoom. It did look a little soft. Does the zoom lens work with 4K on the Mavic 3? If so and you shot and edited in 4K, it might have looked sharper but overall very nice video. We have lambs in the USA of course but a but money maker is Angora goats for their rich mohair fibre.

I assume you're using a Mavic 3 with the zoom. It did look a little soft. Does the zoom lens work with 4K on the Mavic 3? If so and you shot and edited in 4K, it might have looked sharper but overall very nice video. We have lambs in the USA of course but a but money maker is Angora goats for their rich mohair fibre.
No Dave, I used the mini2 1080p 30fps. Mainly due to the fact that my monitor goes gringo on 4k.
Thanks for the kind words.
We also have angora and angora rabits but the trend I see is toward alpacca.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde