DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low Budget Travel Show filming from Georgia to LA

Irish TV Guy

Reactions
Hi Guys,
I'm making the Award Winning Travel show for Irish TV and we are travelling in a 3 man crew as we have done for 18 years travelling the world.
We don't have a DRONE in our kit so want to make contact with DRONE OPERATORS who could help us out (for a fair fee) to get some aerials of us driving or at various stories - Just a few hours here and a few hours there subject to the story needing it.
Drop me a mail if you have an interest in having a chat - We'll travel from Savannah to Atlanta in GEORGIA, Birmingham to Montgomery and Andalusia in ALABAMA and then Scooba to Jackson to Tupelo in MISSISSIPPI. Our final shows take us then thru Louisiana, Texas, NM, Arizona and California.
Any interest guys & girls ? This could be a bit if fun ....

Hi Guys,
I'm making the Award Winning Travel show for Irish TV and we are travelling in a 3 man crew as we have done for 18 years travelling the world.
We don't have a DRONE in our kit so want to make contact with DRONE OPERATORS who could help us out (for a fair fee) to get some aerials of us driving or at various stories - Just a few hours here and a few hours there subject to the story needing it.
Drop me a mail if you have an interest in having a chat - We'll travel from Savannah to Atlanta in GEORGIA, Birmingham to Montgomery and Andalusia in ALABAMA and then Scooba to Jackson to Tupelo in MISSISSIPPI. Our final shows take us then thru Louisiana, Texas, NM, Arizona and California.

Wish you were coming as far north as Seattle, Washington!! Oh well. Moving to Utah and wonder if you will be passing through and what your timeline is? Planning a visit to one of the prettiest States in America????

Best of luck and look forward to the series if you post a link!!

Reactions: Irish TV Guy
Thanks for the comments folks ... yeah happy to share
Here's a link to our travels this time last year Minus 35 in Siberia !!
We got some drone shots there too !!!
Password : hector

Reactions: AMann
Wildflowers and other scenics in the Mojave desert? -It’s another superbloom year for us here in Southern California, Joshua Tree (not permitted to fly in Joshua Tree National Park, but plenty of legal places right near it), abandoned and unique places on Route 66, aka “The Mother Road” which is the main route early travelers used to get to LA from back east, interesting spots like the Mojave phonebooth (well, the foundation at least) plus a new one at the Ace Motel, Roy’s, Amboy, the Mojave Road... (note: some permits may be needed for these places but are possible to obtain with notice).
PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
So is there anyone near Savannah OR up near Covington in Georgia that could help me out for starters for a few shots ... Like next Thursday 14 March/Friday/Saturday at any stage
Drop me a mail at [email protected]

Hi Guys,
I'm in Savannah and work at #theclubatsavannahharbor and #westinsavannah. You can fly for miles out here.. Dm me, I'd love to meet you guys! IMG_20190308_184351_889.jpg

Reactions: Former Member
Hi Guys,
I am in Indiana.

if you come this way, I can help out.

Reactions: Irish TV Guy
I have a few spare drones and some manpower. Im based north of Atlanta, and travel to Alabama to see family and friends.

We could do trade for mention.
Hey there - Sorry for not responding - I was just trying to get sorted over the West side first as yer up beyond Atlanta yeah. Drop me an email address and I'll touch base direct of that's cool and see can we hatch a plan.

Hi Everyone,
Thanks s much to Thunderdrones for his work with me in Covington - Really appreciated.
I'm now in Alabama and around Montgomery on Wednesday and Thursday this week and Tuscaloosa on Saturday morning - Any drones around - just some simple driving shots on the open roads and various droning of the countryside ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada