DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low noise props

quaddicts

Reactions
Is the props in the pictures normal after landing? Does anybody here has the same experience in flying with their low-noise props? TIA

IMG_5876.JPG IMG_5874.JPG

I don't see that as a big deal, start up inertia should align the props when you take off.
I'm not sure of the physics, maybe the low noise props sit more loosely and do this when they spool down. I have however, watched a comparison video, between the Pro and Pro Platinum. What was established is that the low noise props were, along with the revised ESC's, more efficient and even when fitted to a Pro, they increased the flight time by a minute - as well as being noticeably quieter.
I personally wouldn't worry about this.

Reactions: quaddicts
Yup, just inertia doing its thing. Nothing to worry about. They are foldable props, when the motor spins up, centrifugal force will spin the props out straight.When the motor comes to a stop the weight of the props will keep them moving briefly, making them rotate at their pivot point.

All good :)

Thanks for all your replies, I can now have a peace of mind, take a seat and drink my espresso.

When drone lands, the motors not only shut off, but they actually brake. That is why they props are slightly misaligned after landing the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone