DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low noise props

Man I wouldn't use those carbon fiber props on my mavic Pro..... every time I Read a carbon fiber props story, it always ends up falling out of the air. I just won't do it on DJI drones I don't trust them. Only stockers for me....gl dude!

Edit. better yet I see they came from drone world..... everything they sell they mark it up by 50% and all it is over priced cheap crap

Reactions: Skymax
can you give a percentage of actual noise reduction in your opinion?
To be honest with you I never really did a side-by-side comparison. They are not any louder I can tell you that. Noise is not one of my big concerns. When you’re up 150 feet who can really hear it anyway.

196EB85A-E975-4B4B-AC91-60ED94DD6E4D.jpeg
Man I wouldn't use those carbon fiber props on my mavic Pro..... every time I Read a carbon fiber props story, it always ends up falling out of the air. I just won't do it on DJI drones I don't trust them. Only stockers for me....gl dude!

Edit. better yet I see they came from drone world..... everything they sell they mark it up by 50% and all it is over priced cheap crap
I’ve been using them for months now. No complaints. And trust me if they were garbage I wouldn’t be using them. I use these on my inspire.

Attachments

• 3EDA70E7-2333-4F0D-8BCB-3398CF35475E.jpeg
    3EDA70E7-2333-4F0D-8BCB-3398CF35475E.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
As a hand launcher and catcher...CF props are the samurai swords of the drone world. I’ve been hit by the Air props..ouch but no biggie....try it with CF and your digit is dissected!

Reactions: Skymax
I bought, they just arrived. They look exactly the same but feel much thinner. Reading the posts above I am now nervous about trying them.

I used CF props on my home-built and it was like flying a meat slicer. nice, quiet, rigid, but if you got hit they were like knives. They also tend to shatter on impact where the softer materials might absorb some shock.

I used CF props on my home-built and it was like flying a meat slicer. nice, quiet, rigid, but if you got hit they were like knives. They also tend to shatter on impact where the softer materials might absorb some shock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga