DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LSU Campus / Tiger Stadium

Thank you. Not sure if I had to or not, but I did get permission from a member of the Campus Police who was standing next to me for most of the flight. I would never fly over a crowd, and I flew on a Sunday of a holiday week when most of the campus was gone. Glad you liked it.

Thank you. Not sure if I had to or not, but I did get permission from a member of the Campus Police who was standing next to me for most of the flight. I would never fly over a crowd, and I flew on a Sunday of a holiday week when most of the campus was gone. Glad you liked it.
I'd call that permission ;-)

It should be nice if you can complement your footage with some shots from within the stadium. Maybe you can get a permission for it.

A nice film!

most stadiums allow flying on off days. I flew at the Pasenda Rose Bowl and there were a couple other guys flying there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78