DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2 SD card query

Big buzzer

Reactions
When I am flying and filming, I have a message come up on my device to the effect "internal memory full do you wish to used SD card".
I do of course, but I cannot find where or how I agree to this. Any clues?
I have already set the preferences to use the SD card; am I missing something?

umm I am guessing you need to format or move some of the media on your internal. The prompt is firing but it sees you are on external. Again guessing.

When I am flying and filming, I have a message come up on my device to the effect "internal memory full do you wish to used SD card".
I do of course, but I cannot find where or how I agree to this. Any clues?
I have already set the preferences to use the SD card; am I missing something?
You will want some of the internal memory available, from what I've been able to tell on my M2P it uses the internal memory as a buffer as it writes to the SD. Just remove some (or all) of the files on the internal memory and it should go away.
Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks guys. You have given me lines to pursue.
Still puzzled about how I agree to use the SD when it is flying. Unfortunately there is to much going on to concentrate entirely on the message and lok for a way to agree, but will study what has been suggested above.
Thanks

First, format the micro SD card in the drone. That is very important. The option for that is in the app.

Second, also in the app, change the recording destination to the micro SD card, and not the drone's internal storage.

Should solve all your issues. The internal storage is there more as a fail safe if you forget an SD card one day.

Reactions: FoxhallGH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx