DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2E Unlocking Problems

Survey_Drone_Pilot

Reactions
I recently got the M2E and had a flight in an authorization zone. Went through the DJI self unlocking just like i have numerous times with my Inspire 2, but I can't get it to work. When I check my NFZ applications in the Pilot app it shows up and says the unlocking is valid, but when I connect to the aircraft it disappears. I have double checked the flight controller SN and I'm not sure what else the problem could be. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Maybe try another app. FAA, at least as of the end of Feb 2019 doesn’t recognize DJI. See the chart about half way down the page.

I think there might be some misunderstanding. I don’t think the op is asking about getting authorization to fly there he’s having issues getting DJI to unlock his device.

@Survey_Drone_Pilot have you tried self unlocking in the DJI Go 4 app and then switching to the Pilot app?

Reactions: mavin
I think there might be some misunderstanding. I don’t think the op is asking about getting authorization to fly there he’s having issues getting DJI to unlock his device.

@Survey_Drone_Pilot have you tried self unlocking in the DJI Go 4 app and then switching to the Pilot app?

I did try, but when I fire up GO 4 with the M2ED connected it tells me the current device cannot use this app. So it seems like Pilot is my only option

Recommend contacting DJI support based on thread so far.
I do wonder if there is something related to the drone being an ED version.

Hi all, I have a similar issue...

I successfully unlock the zone on flysafe website. But it doesnt appear on my Pilot NFC Auth tab in the app. I goes to my DJI GO 4 app instead.. I made sure I chose the M2E when unlocking on the site and all good..

Anyone with similar issues?

Hi all, I have a similar issue...

I successfully unlock the zone on flysafe website. But it doesnt appear on my Pilot NFC Auth tab in the app. I goes to my DJI GO 4 app instead.. I made sure I chose the M2E when unlocking on the site and all good..

Anyone with similar issues?
Ok so I figured out so far that unlocking not working on Android devices. My android phone and tablet a no go with unlocking authorised zones. Bit is working on iPhone... DJI please sort it out :(((

Ok so I figured out so far that unlocking not working on Android devices. My android phone and tablet a no go with unlocking authorised zones. Bit is working on iPhone... DJI please sort it out :(((
Could you try Pilot app 1.3.0 to unlock your area and report back if that version works?

I have an M2ED and same problem go 4 does not recognize the aircraft and I can't even find the authorization listed in pilot. Not good when we fly the aircraft for LE and can't even fly it around our own facility....

This is the problem with having a GeoZone program that cannot be overridden by the pilot and why so many people with legitimate reasons I might add are interested in doing software modifications to unlock their drones. DJI doesnt have the technical ability or incentive to make this an easy process. They already have your money

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98