DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P BACKWARDS FORWARDS CONTROL MISALIGNED

Joe Herrera

Reactions
Site
www.engagingfilm.com
Last couple of flights, I've noticed when I fly forward, it deviates to the left and I have to bring it back to the right a little to keep it going straight down a street. In my life, I've had this problem with my car wheel alignment. Never expected to have it with a drone in the air. Any suggestions please?

Writing blindly here - have you done a recent control stick calibration? I know the parts under the stick can drift over time, springs compress/sag, mechanical center drifts, etc.

I'm new here and can't direct you to a manual page, but my M2A has a cal ... your Pro should too.

As said, calibrate the sticks in the app. Hit the remote icon and follow calibration directions Completely then hit finish. If you don’t do all steps, the problem will return on the next flight. Good luck, have fun.

Last couple of flights, I've noticed when I fly forward, it deviates to the left and I have to bring it back to the right a little to keep it going straight down a street. In my life, I've had this problem with my car wheel alignment. Never expected to have it with a drone in the air. Any suggestions please?
That's generally caused by the compass being out of calibration, so I would start with that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54