DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Batteries - One Cell is showing lower voltage and efficiency than the others

Garatshay

Reactions
I fly an M2P and I have had zero battery problems with the three that I rotate through the aircraft. However, on recent checking in Airdata's Power section, I noticed in the 'battery cells' section that cell #4 was showing a noticeable difference from the other three. It is nudging into the amber / orange area. Has anyone else seen this sort of anomaly. My initial reaction is to keep a more careful eye on performance going forward and to clean all the battery terminals in the drone, charger and individual batteries to see if a poor connection might be an issue. Any thoughts from the community..?

I'm curious about this myself. One of my batteries has cell 3 edging outside the green area. I'm not sure if it is getting worse or if it is just how it was when the battery was manufactured.

I'm curious about this myself. One of my batteries has cell 3 edging outside the green area. I'm not sure if it is getting worse or if it is just how it was when the battery was manufactured.
I think I'm relieved to hear that my issue is not unique. I'll be monitoring the situation closely - can't accept a battery failure in flight. Looking back at my flight logs with Airdata - the issue appears to be recent - not noticeable from new. I might try the recommended deep discharge and recharge..

That doesn't sound good - but thanks for the info - I'll be keeping a close eye on this battery after every flight..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes