DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro M2P travels Outback Australia

As I await my M3P (one day) all I can do is make more films with what I have on file! All aerials shot with the M2P.
Chris:

That was a fantastic film! I loved every moment of it. My only regret was that I wanted to dwell a moment or two longer on some of the scenes, which were cut away too soon. My one small critique is that your logo was distracting. I know you want to prevent someone grabbing your footage, but I would have put the logo a bit more into the corner so we could enjoy your great work even more. My favorites scene, of course, was the gorgeous timelapse sunset at the end. You showed your country in such a beautiful way. The film truly made me want to go to the Outback.

Dale
Miami

One of the best! Lots of inspiration for how I could do better. Thanks for sharing. I agree with Dale on logo.

Reactions: christangey
Absolutely stunning video! The time-lapse at around 4:50 was spectacular. Very nice filming and editing. I'll watch it again, for sure.

As I await my M3P (one day) all I can do is make more films with what I have on file! All aerials shot with the M2P.
Gotta love those emu's/cassawary's(sp). What were they thinking when your drone came over head(wish I could fly?) Enjoyed your video immensely.

Chris:

That was a fantastic film! I loved every moment of it. My only regret was that I wanted to dwell a moment or two longer on some of the scenes, which were cut away too soon. My one small critique is that your logo was distracting. I know you want to prevent someone grabbing your footage, but I would have put the logo a bit more into the corner so we could enjoy your great work even more. My favorites scene, of course, was the gorgeous timelapse sunset at the end. You showed your country in such a beautiful way. The film truly made me want to go to the Outback.

Dale
Miami
Awesome I'm sure you have hours of great shots ,liked the mini fire tornado

Totally professional. What more can be said than, brilliant Chris! If any of you drone newbies want to see what great drone video is, look no further than this video. Stunning s l o w moves, fast moves, didn't panic if a bird flew out of the shot and try to follow it with wild pans and tilts, a mix of wide shots and CU's, great music... it's all here.

Chris:

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale, Can't do much about the logo, it can't be too far in the corner or thieves have more room to move (my AI monitoring service normally gets them anyway) My own measure of success of a film is "does it make you want to go there?" So thank you for that!

Last edited:
Totally professional. What more can be said than, brilliant Chris! If any of you drone newbies want to see what great drone video is, look no further than this video. Stunning s l o w moves, fast moves, didn't panic if a bird flew out of the shot and try to follow it with wild pans and tilts, a mix of wide shots and CU's, great music... it's all here.
Thanks Dave, the "not-panicking" is a hard skill to learn but if you just keep your cool you end up with a much better shot I think!

Absolutely stunning video! The time-lapse at around 4:50 was spectacular. Very nice filming and editing. I'll watch it again, for sure.
Appreciate that Gary

Fantastic. I visited Alice Springs (is that where you shot the video?) just before I got my MA2 and now would love to go back with it.
When you said that Jarnie I had to go back and check. There are only 4 shots taken near Alice the rest is of a fair size area of SA and the NT, including Top End.

Aha. Well thanks especially for that video as I have now viewed parts I will most likely never see. The Australia desert areas are beautiful in their own way and hopefully I will be visiting the Kimberley areas in August if the borders reopen.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon