DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3C Lost connection with drone

Ronson

Reactions
Testing in backyard within 20 meters of drone. Slow to find enough satellites but finally got home point set. Up and testing point of interest. Then lost connection, could not get it back and drone finally went home and shut down. When connection came back I took off and repeated same action but never lost connection.

I have screen recording and logs. Any inputs as to what I should do would be of assistance.

Testing in backyard within 20 meters of drone. Slow to find enough satellites but finally got home point set. Up and testing point of interest. Then lost connection, could not get it back and drone finally went home and shut down. When connection came back I took off and repeated same action but never lost connection.

I have screen recording and logs. Any inputs as to what I should do would be of assistance.
After the new firmware I have noticed how slow it is to pick up satellites too. I even will take off with the warning but hover until it finally picks up at least 12. I have lost RC connection but it has reconnected in the air, but that was at distance of a mile or so up a canyon. I think my Air2 had this issue in the beginning but it was fixed in an update. Hopefully this will be too.

I've decided to keep the M3C and use it for what it does well. Photos are great and mostly we fly pretty close, wedding, real estate, stock video stuff with it. We have done music videos with an Air2, low budget stuff, and hoping to see how the M3C does. The down side right now is you can't use any of the autonomous features with 5k, Prores or dlog. Hoping that changes.

I have had the same occurrence. Had GPS connection, lifted and flew 30m horizontal distance at 4m off the ground. Connectivity was lost and the drone returned to Home. I am very nervous of lifting off with any higher altitude and further distance. The unit is only 4 days old. Any reason for losing connection? I have updated Firm ware and compass before leaving the ground. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters