DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 4K Playback (stutters)

I've never tried H.265, but all my 4K videos play handily on my el-cheapo laptop. Even when it had only 8Gig ram.

I just want to thank you all for your help. It’s greatly appreciated and it’s really cool to be a part of a forum where people are actually willing to help one another.
I checked my SD card and it should be fine for shooting 4K. Having said that I have a second on the way as a backup. I checked my VLC program and it is up to date I have also changed to the H.264 codec. I went out to give it a try today and the vidro is smooth as an android’s butt (for any fans of Star Trek NG.). The video looks great and having that problem solved I’m ready to start filming for real.
thanks Again for all your help!

I noticed this as well with some 4k footage that I have recorded. I've got a brand new laptop, 10th Gen i9 32gb ram with a 2070 super video card and its still not terribly happy until I force it to use the nvidia instead of the integrated graphics card. And at that it starts to sound like a jet taking off. I'll have to start playing around more with the H.264/H.265 stuff
My ltop has a video card but since I’m not a gamer and, until now, haven’t used it to watch videos, I really don’t know anything about the card. For instance, I had no idea I could force the computer to use nvidia. I thought games used it by default if needed. If you have some time and wouldn’t mind educating me ( and others dont mind the off topic post) can you explain how to do so? If not...I understand completely.

My ltop has a video card but since I’m not a gamer and, until now, haven’t used it to watch videos, I really don’t know anything about the card. For instance, I had no idea I could force the computer to use nvidia. I thought games used it by default if needed. If you have some time and wouldn’t mind educating me ( and others dont mind the off topic post) can you explain how to do so? If not...I understand completely.

I'm not terribly computer smart anymore but... if you open the Nvidia control panel you can pick what card any application uses. Ill see if I can find an actually how to that someone smarter than me wrote up

I'm not terribly computer smart anymore but... if you open the Nvidia control panel you can pick what card any application uses. Ill see if I can find an actually how to that someone smarter than me wrote up
Hey...thank you! I’ll look at the control panel. Thanks again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929