DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Attitude / Compass

The indicator on the go app from what I can tell works, this one not so much!
Have you ever used the attitude indicator of the GO app or FLY app to check the wind speed and direction ? I doubt. In case you do not know how to do it, there are tons of info on line. Suggest to study them. It may save your drone from being blown away some day.

Last edited:
It can only suggest you to learn how to judge the wind speed and direction from the attitude indication . There are lots of info on line. There is absolutely no difference between the GO and FLY app in this regard.
From what I've seen of the Go app ( I've never used it personally) the drone icon moves and turns, in the fly app the drone icon is stationary and the world spins around it, making no sense at all.

From what I've seen of the Go app ( I've never used it personally) the drone icon moves and turns, in the fly app the drone icon is stationary and the world spins around it, making no sense at all.
When peoples say the new attitude indicator is useful, they are referring to the tilting indication, not so much the direction of the controller or the drone. Here is how to use it :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have you ever used the attitude indicator of the GO app or FLY app to check the wind speed and direction ? I doubt. In case you do not know how to do it, there are tons of info on line. Suggest to study them. It may save your drone from being blown away some day.
Yes, I understand how that part of it works...

in the fly app the drone icon is stationary and the world spins around it, making no sense at all.
It makes perfect sense.
You just need the mental flexibility to see that it showing the world from the drone's perspective.
It's as if you were in the drone looking out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ