DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Controller

RabiGerri

Reactions
Been away for 4 mnths, came home recharged my batts & controller everything appeared fine, went out next day for a fly, fired everything up, all fine with all lights on batts/controller, advised ‘not logged onto account’ attempted to log on then all controller lights disappeared, thought it strange attempted to charge up again - nothing dead as a door nail, thoughts please 🇳🇫

Been away for 4 mnths, came home recharged my batts & controller everything appeared fine, went out next day for a fly, fired everything up, all fine with all lights on batts/controller, advised ‘not logged onto account’ attempted to log on then all controller lights disappeared, thought it strange attempted to charge up again - nothing dead as a door nail, thoughts please 🇳🇫
Cable connections OK? - You might need to try another cable between RC and monitor. Also you might need to rebind RC to Drone. Maybe dead battery or high Resistance in battery connections. Let us know what you find and how, if you get it working OK.

I've just updated my MA2 drone with DJI Assistant. 2 app on pc, my controller doesn't show any update available but will not connect to drone... I've tried everything... deleted the app on my phone, turned controller off and tried to connect following the steps. I have'nt flown in a while but have a wedding in 3 days... didnt expect this to be an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CtrlAltDlt