DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Help

Kaibil57

Reactions
Hello from Ontario Canada, Need help MA2, my drone is not responding with my control (right stick) sometimes reacts weirdly doesn't react to my command, (mode 2), Everything is up-to-date, Have tried with the original controller, and still the same, I calibrated RC, I even calibrated sensors thru DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and still the same, Aircraft firmware 01.00.0511 RC firmware 02.00.1200 Fly Safe Database for app 1.00.01.19 app version 1.2.2,
If anyone has or had this problem I would really appreciate help or suggestions to solve this issue.
Thanks

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Kaibil57.

There's a setting in the app for disabling the left / right movement so that you can fly a straight line and not drift.

Perhaps that got reset when updating the app or firmware?

You could also try and recalibrate the joysticks in the app.

I don't have my MA2 with me to confirm what I posted above, but I think those options are there. ?

Good luck. :)

May I suggest moving this post to the Mavic Air 2 help section to this forum.

Hello from Ontario Canada, Need help MA2, my drone is not responding with my control (right stick) sometimes reacts weirdly doesn't react to my command, (mode 2), Everything is up-to-date, Have tried with the original controller, and still the same, I calibrated RC, I even calibrated sensors thru DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and still the same, Aircraft firmware 01.00.0511 RC firmware 02.00.1200 Fly Safe Database for app 1.00.01.19 app version 1.2.2,
If anyone has or had this problem I would really appreciate help or suggestions to solve this issue.
Thanks
Has it been working and then just quit working??

Thanks, i have done all recalibrations

Reactions: MA2 317
Thanks for the suggestion but don't really know how to do it. Sorry for the inconvenience
I moved your thread to the MA2 Help category. Welcome to the forum! ;)

Reactions: MA2 317
Geee cant find that in the app. I did the joystick recalibration several times already and the problem persists, But if i use my Dji mini 2 there is no problem its just Mavic air 2

Geee cant find that in the app. I did the joystick recalibration several times already and the problem persists, But if i use my Dji mini 2 there is no problem its just Mavic air 2

Sorry about the misinformation, but I swear there was something in the settings.

I had to flip something in the app when I purchased it in August because it wouldn't pan left or right, or something like that.

Maybe it was an older app version but I can't find the setting in my current Fly app on my Apple mini4.

Reactions: Tufargon
No problemo, however thanks for trying to help

085303jbrthcbtj9thrble.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian