DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 in Central Pennsylvania

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Zigzagbrown.

Fabulous picture.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Thanks guys.. I've been having a great time flying.. around 20 hours logged. I actually purchased the ma2 for hobby photogrammetry but have really enjoyed the photos and videos I've been getting.

On a side note, I've really been taking the time to learn to fly legally and responsibly. A lot more than I thought it would be, but I'm up for the challenge. I spend most of my time working alone so that leaves me lots of time to listen to just about every single podcast every produced about rules/laws/techniques. I'm focusing on passing my 107 through the winter.

I'll be honest.. I just spent some time reading through posts about the air 2. Now I'm a little nervous about some glitches.. I've experienced the connection loss on multiple occasions but it's always reconnected.

So in general, would you guys say the ma2 is getting the thumbs up still? I have the flymore combo with dji refresh. Hoping I'll never need it!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful advice and support here. We look forward to your participation and seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d