DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Questions

onlinejames

Reactions
1. As everyone else is saying in the dji fly App, how can anyone read the stupid battery levels??????seriously.
2. When i use my old iphone 6 in this app, i go to the 3 dots settings to change a setting, how do you get out of it to go back to the normal flight mode?????there is no back option
i have to swipe the app up and restart it.
3. What is the best iphone option for a bigger screen for the remote, will be a secondhand one just for this purpose.bigger the screen the better, good for daylight too.

thanks for all the help

1. Hopefully this will be addressed soon. You can tap on the battery level and it will open up a much easier to read box with battery cell voltages. However, it takes up a lot of real estate.
2. I run a 6+. By tapping the screen to the left of the your open screen will take you back to camera view.
3. Lots of options based on how much you want to spend. I'm looking at a XS max.

1. Hopefully this will be addressed soon. You can tap on the battery level and it will open up a much easier to read box with battery cell voltages. However, it takes up a lot of real estate.
2. I run a 6+. By tapping the screen to the left of the your open screen will take you back to camera view.
3. Lots of options based on how much you want to spend. I'm looking at a XS max.
Unfortunately on my phone
The settings options fills the entire screen
There is no way out of it
No where to tap to go back to camera view

Unfortunately on my phone
The settings options fills the entire screen
There is no way out of it
No where to tap to go back to camera view
I have the same issue on an iPhone 8. Once I'm in the settings, there's no way to back out of them without quitting the app and restarting it.

I have the same issue on an iPhone 8. Once I'm in the settings, there's no way to back out of them without quitting the app and restarting it.

On my iPhone 8, the settings menu leaves the about 1/8th of the left side in camera view. Tap on that. I tried a few different accessibility functions to see if you have it set up differently, and could not find anyway to get the settings menu to not leave some of the camera view, so unless you found a different zoom or font options, should be the same for you. I highlighted this in a red rectangle below. Hard to see since I was not connected to the drone, so the camera view is only grey/black, but tap in the red encoloded area and you'll be fine.

IMG_1434.jpg

I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Somewhat comforting but also lame to know that this is the expected behavior for now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan