DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Unboxing

Juggler

Reactions
OK guys here is a question to see how honest you are. I just got my repaired under warranty MA2 back and it would appear they didnt repair it but replaced it. Reason I say this is it had all the new "remove before flight stickers". Now my question is how many have missd the sticker on the rear of the camera gimbal? I know when I got my initial MA2 I have done several flights before I noticed it. I got it this time.
Am I alone????‍♂️

Reactions: pelagic_one
Watched a video prior to receiving mine and knew where they all would be.

Guess I cheated a bit.???

I found it before flying!

OK guys here is a question to see how honest you are. I just got my repaired under warranty MA2 back and it would appear they didnt repair it but replaced it. Reason I say this is it had all the new "remove before flight stickers". Now my question is how many have missd the sticker on the rear of the camera gimbal? I know when I got my initial MA2 I have done several flights before I noticed it. I got it this time.
Am I alone????‍♂️
Yep.. I have only had my MA2 a few weeks and noticed the small circular sticker on the rear of the gimbal the other day, & removed it!

Reactions: pelagic_one
I took them all off. LoL I did not miss it.

Actually, I got it when I first unpacked mine. The other day, I did watch a video on YouTube for Drone Valley and he posted a video on this subject as well, so I did double check again.

Am I alone????‍♂️
Oops. Two months and lots (ish) of flights, I have just removed the aforementionted sticker.?

Reactions: Tentoes
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki