DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Video Special Effects Editor?

In The Zone

Reactions
When I first got my MA2 back in April I had a video editing software with special effects in the app that I don't see anymore. I see the basic video and photo editor within the DJI fly app but the one I'm referring to I was able to put fire, explosions, laser beams, lightning and other effects in the video. I did this short little video back in May with the DJI fly app does anyone know what this program is and can you download is?

Reactions: halifax
When I first got my MA2 back in April I had a video editing software with special effects in the app that I don't see anymore. I see the basic video and photo editor within the DJI fly app but the one I'm referring to I was able to put fire, explosions, laser beams, lightning and other effects in the video. I did this short little video back in May with the DJI fly app does anyone know what this program is and can you download is?

I'm not sure what you used back then, but whatever it was, it wasn't part of DJI Fly...

My work laptop has the Video Editor program (Windows 10 Pro version 1709). My personal laptop does not (Windows 10 Home version 1909)

Reactions: In The Zone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard