DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mabuhay from the Philippines

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello all. Love the forum. Newbie Mavic Pro pilot here, operating in the North West of Mallorca in the Balearic Islands.

thanks everyone for the very warm welcome. i shall be sharing some of my aerial footage hopefully soon :) thanks again guys :)

Welcome Thumbswayup
I'm in Pinas right now visiting my parents here in Zamboanga, man it's hot in here. Anyway again, welcome to the forum lots of fine and ready to help folks around here. Enjoy your Air and fly safe.

Reactions: daisy-girl
Welcome Thumbswayup
I'm in Pinas right now visiting my parents here in Zamboanga, man it's hot in here.

With the exception of the mountain provinces, according to my friend, residing in the Philippines is "like living in a sauna bath."

Zamboanga is even worse, she says, because it's closer to the equator than other parts of the Philippines.

With the exception of the mountain provinces, according to my friend, residing in the Philippines is "like living in a sauna bath."

Zamboanga is even worse, she says, because it's closer to the equator than other parts of the Philippines.
That's a 100% affirmative, it's hot. Thanks god I'll be home in CA in a few days. I think I already bothered enough Muslim brothers flying my drone around.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Sundancekid
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure