DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mac friendly simulator that works with Air RC?

Air Brazil

Reactions
Hi all,
New pilot here; from what I've seen it appears there aren't any simulators for the mac (or PC) that work with the Air RC controller, is that right?

Any info would be great, I'd like to be able to work on my skills with the RC in a simulator environment on my mac, using my DJI goggles. The one provided in the DJI academy is too simplistic.
Thanks!

Well, I downloaded this and can't even get this thing to fly. Does not seem to work with the air controller. The menu system is a MESS!

Is anyone using this new simulator on a mac with Boot Camp yet? Please share your results...
Thanks!

Reactions: StevenM
If anyone knows of a simulator for the Mac please let me know. I read the announcement about the DJI Flight Simulator yesterday and made my 1st. post here. Now I just made my 2nd. post. Looking forward to the day that I have 2000 posts with a ton of knowledge. I live just west of Chicago in Joliet, IL so with winter approaching I will not get much flight time.

This works pretty well, although you need a computer with some horsepower. I can't address the mac\bootcamp question. I actually have to do productive work for a living so I use a PC. ;-)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic