DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Made a retro Tv themed promo for my new car - with a little help from M2Z

Nice way to use your talents! Thumbswayup

Was it weird drive 'over' the camera?

Reactions: restyler
You should enclose a small print disclaimer at the bottom like the other advertisements.

"Professional pilot and driver on a closed course, don't attempt these maneuvers..." :D

It looked cool. I like goofy things like this. ?

Nice way to use your talents! Thumbswayup

Was it weird drive 'over' the camera?
I placed the camera on its mount under the car to test out the clearance first.
All driving was at around 15mph, which was then sped up to 8X for the video - (smoke & mirrors) :p

Reactions: Prop Wash
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

What is that theme music from the 1960s live action puppet shows called fireball XL 15?

Also what can you tell us about this electric car and why you chose her over a Tesla? Does it have any self driving? What's the range and why did you pay for it? Great video good job

What is that theme music from the 1960s live action puppet shows called fireball XL 15?

Also what can you tell us about this electric car and why you chose her over a Tesla? Does it have any self driving? What's the range and why did you pay for it? Great video good job
Ha - I'm currently working on the next video which will have the Fireball Soundtrack (no drones this time though)
Fireball Sung by Don Spencer in 1963 Click HERE for it

I'm in the UK where I may have considered getting a Model Y had they been available - but no sign of them coming here yet.
I've also got a deposit down for a Cybertruck, although a Euro version is probably at least 4 years away.
The Ioniq 5 was probably the most striking car I'd seen in a long time, and you've got to admit the Tesla 3 & Y are getting a bit long in the tooth now - admittedly they've got the best software, charging & performance - but a bit boring to look at.
Self driving not as good as Tesla, both cars being only Level 2 - but tbh, its not something I'm really interested in.
Its the AWD so range around 270 miles - & its the fully loaded limited edition Project 45

Last edited:
Ha - I'm currently working on the next video which will have the Fireball Soundtrack (no drones this time though)
Fireball Sung by Don Spencer in 1963 Click HERE for it

I'm in the UK where I may have considered getting a Model Y had they been available - but no sign of them coming here yet.
I've also got a deposit down for a Cybertruck, although a Euro version is probably at least 4 years away.
The Ioniq 5 was probably the most striking car I'd seen in a long time, and you've got to admit the Tesla 3 & Y are getting a bit long in the tooth now - admittedly they've got the best software, charging & performance - but a bit boring to look at.
Self driving not as good as Tesla, both cars being only Level 2 - but tbh, its not something I'm really interested in.
Its the AWD so range around 270 miles - & its the fully loaded limited edition Project 45
Yeah that is a very interesting looking vehicle the Ioniq 5, not something available here in the states. And it comes with Apple CarPlay, not something available in the Tesla's...too bad!

I just looked up the price of a kilowatt hour in London and it's 17.1 p or about $.23 here… I'm paying about $.08-$.10 a kilowatt hour which is about 6 to 7 pence. This is in Arizona.

The fireball and super car series were great but they were only on TV here when I was a kid for a limited amount of time.... like maybe one season. I was so happy when YouTube came along and I could look them up again… Love the supercar theme also. ..... Oh, maybe you could do a video with the old Advengers theme, another favorite.

Thank you for your response and sharing so much info

Yeah that is a very interesting looking vehicle the Ioniq 5, not something available here in the states. And it comes with Apple CarPlay, not something available in the Tesla's...too bad!
I believe it launches in the States (inc AZ) in a couple of months see HERE
Your right about 17p p kW, but you can tell the app to only charge between midnight & 4:00am & then its only 5p p kW

Like your idea about the Avengers theme - I did one years ago using The Prisoner Theme

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost