DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mag interference question

Ynksfan27

Reactions
Hey all, I apologize if this is posted elsewhere but I have been looking and haven’t found the answer. My Mavic 2 Zoom constantly says Mag Interference check app move aircraft or calibrate compass. Today is was in the middle of a field and it did it as well. I checked the compass and it was way to the left and in green. Just wondering if I should calibrate my compass when I see this or if ensuring my home point has been set is sufficient. Thanks for the input.

Hey all, I apologize if this is posted elsewhere but I have been looking and haven’t found the answer. My Mavic 2 Zoom constantly says Mag Interference check app move aircraft or calibrate compass. Today is was in the middle of a field and it did it as well. I checked the compass and it was way to the left and in green. Just wondering if I should calibrate my compass when I see this or if ensuring my home point has been set is sufficient. Thanks for the input.

I've seen similar messages on the Mavic 2. The compass was in the green and the aircraft arrow was pointing in the right direction. Were you actually able to take off?

I was able to take off fine and was able to test the return to home. The compass compass was pointing the right direction as well. This has happened a lot more recently than when I first got the AC. I did forget to mention that I do wear an Apple Watch and have read that that can interfere with the compass. When I warms up a bit I will be able to test this out more as it’s starting to dip into the low teens :(

I'm havin same problem I messing around with the Epson moverio glasses and I can't even click on compass it says NA and the drone is disconnected I can't get it to connect

I have the same problem with the maverio 300. Checks out great at home. But get the mag interference in the field and will not reconnect. I shot a note to epson but have not recieved response. Let you know if i do.

I keep getting the mag interference, after a minute or two I hear the home point had been updated. Once I takeoff it goes to gps. I just did the latest update yesterday and still doing it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d