DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic air 2 won't fly forward...

Hi everyone first of all i would like to thank everyone that took the time to reply to this tread thanks you all.

Now i manage to get out to another location and everything worked fine RTH, Active tracking and it comes towards me now lol.
manage to capture some great views while having lots of fun :) cant wait to get out flying again.

it still a bit baffling that it won't operate properly in my gardens can only put it down to the RAF base close by.

Reactions: Capt KO
it still a bit baffling that it won't operate properly in my gardens can only put it down to the RAF base close by.
Without the data, that's still an unconfirmed guess.
It might be right, or the real cause could be something completely different.

I had a somewhat similar experience... I have a lot of trees and I was cruising around, but got stuck. Alarms from the surrounding stuff, so I switched to sport... Nothing. Just hovered there. I messed around and got it to exit the event horizon but it hit a branch on the diagonal and snapped off the tips of a set of propellers. I just got this back from a refresh and I'd really like to not kill it immediately again... Lord know I need to invest in propellers. They go pretty easily.

There is a raf base about 3 miles away but i am in a blue unlockable zone i did think this mite be the issue but what made me dismiss this was the fact i tired seating in different parts of the garden front or back garden same issue even in the house same issue.

I will still try another location tomorrow and update everyone.
Bings, I experienced a similar occurrence just last weekend. What did you figure out on this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu