DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magnetic Cable for Fast Switching between Phone and Goggles?

MiStro

Reactions
I have noticed the following trick

Start your flying with the phone into the RC. At the same time connect the USB cable under the RC to the goggle.
As long as the cable from the phone is connected at the RC on the top left, the goggles will not work.
You normally need to fly visual or with phone from start.
When you are ready to use goggle, just unplug the phone cable on the RC (on the top left side). At once the goggle will give you signal and you can flip down the goggle.
When you need to look at the phone, just flip up the goggle and ínsert the cable into the RC again and Yes, you are back on phone.

I have noticed the following trick

Start your flying with the phone into the RC. At the same time connect the USB cable under the RC to the goggle.
As long as the cable from the phone is connected at the RC on the top left, the goggles will not work.
You normally need to fly visual or with phone from start.
When you are ready to use goggle, just unplug the phone cable on the RC (on the top left side). At once the goggle will give you signal and you can flip down the goggle.
When you need to look at the phone, just flip up the goggle and ínsert the cable into the RC again and Yes, you are back on phone.

Thanks for the advice. I have been using a mount to enable me to keep my phone case on or use my iPad, so the smaller cable has been rendered useless in that instance. Could always not use it, but looking for other solutions. Might just try the cable and see how it goes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143