DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Maiden Flight of my Air 2S at Tanner Park in the Town of Babylon, Long Island, NY

projectarjun

Reactions
Shortly after filming with my Mavic Pro last Friday, I decided to send my Air 2S out on its Maiden Flight, was really surprised by the responsiveness. Ocusync 3.0 transmission in the Air 2S is miles ahead of the Mavic Pro. I recorded in D-Log, and this was my first take in color grading. Apologies in advance for a lengthy video, I really wanted to embrace everything I gathered on the Air 2S. Hopefully, the music makes up for it. :D Enjoy

Friday, June 25, 2021 marked the Maiden Flight of my DJI Air 2S. The original footage was recorded in D-Log. Color grading was performed in post.

Filming Location: Tanner Park, Babylon, NY Track: Southend Pier Artist: Alex H

Good presentation Arjun...and I do like this music Thumbswayup
Thank you Mark, I greatly appreciate your kind words :) Thanks for empowering me
these past few flights ☺️

I'm dieting to justify an Air 2s purchase, have the air 2 and could go body only on A2S and it looks real good! I love log grading but, I fear the mini 3 will have many of those perks and I'll end up owning every compact drone in the DJI lineup. . . . Geez I wonder if DJI considered that in their marketing strategy. . . .

I'm dieting to justify an Air 2s purchase, have the air 2 and could go body only on A2S and it looks real good! I love log grading but, I fear the mini 3 will have many of those perks and I'll end up owning every compact drone in the DJI lineup. . . . Geez I wonder if DJI considered that in their marketing strategy. . . .
You should sell the air 2 and get the air 2s as nothing is in fruition yet for the mini 3.
Also the mini series doesn’t fair well in every situation especially in wind. The air 2s is the sweet spot

Another great video, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: projectarjun
Thanks, I had thought that Babylon Town prohibited drones in all of their facilities. New t drones and trying to explore where to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf