DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maiden Flight

Suren

Reactions
I took the plunge after saying i wont be a BETA Tester for Dji anymore and bought the Mavic 3 Pro with Dji RC - not fly more bundle. I am using it with my RC Pro and have 4 batteries already so did not need the combo. I went out on a maiden flight and the drone flew 6km away with no signal drop, great battery and did not feel much different to the Original Mavic 3. The camera is a game changer and although i am not a person that does Pro videos or photos, i feel that these 3 cameras are just amazing especially the 3X and 7X has been greatly improved. The one complaint i have is that i wish Dhi would have made it so when you are already recording, that we can move into 3X and 7X without having to stop the recording, this would be a game changer to everyone.

I must compliment Dji on a job well done on this drone and out of the box, This drone just works and it works well. No GPS issues and issues that we had with the Mavic 3 when it launched. Give me 4G and i will be over the MOON. I am a happy chappie. Video of the local waterfall below shot in 1X, 3X and 7X. Unedited, just added music and transitions.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian