DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maiden Flight

Suren

Reactions
I took the plunge after saying i wont be a BETA Tester for Dji anymore and bought the Mavic 3 Pro with Dji RC - not fly more bundle. I am using it with my RC Pro and have 4 batteries already so did not need the combo. I went out on a maiden flight and the drone flew 6km away with no signal drop, great battery and did not feel much different to the Original Mavic 3. The camera is a game changer and although i am not a person that does Pro videos or photos, i feel that these 3 cameras are just amazing especially the 3X and 7X has been greatly improved. The one complaint i have is that i wish Dhi would have made it so when you are already recording, that we can move into 3X and 7X without having to stop the recording, this would be a game changer to everyone.

I must compliment Dji on a job well done on this drone and out of the box, This drone just works and it works well. No GPS issues and issues that we had with the Mavic 3 when it launched. Give me 4G and i will be over the MOON. I am a happy chappie. Video of the local waterfall below shot in 1X, 3X and 7X. Unedited, just added music and transitions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_