DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Main Core Board Replacement

jsugar72

Reactions
Hello: Just last week I replaced the main board in the MP with a new one. I decided to replace it do to what i believe was a degradation of the sensors due to a few brutal crashes. The MP would go thru the processes of calibration fine, it just never really was as precise as it was when i first got it. Any put the new board in, every works, calibrates and looks as it should, expect when i try to fire up the motors. I get "cannot take off" ,
"nfz limit" and system error while trying to arm the craft. I have worked on these drones quite a bit and am very familiar with the complexity that exists. I'm hoping this is just a case of not activating the new core board which i have no clue how to approach since i am registered with the original. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Hello: Just last week I replaced the main board in the MP with a new one. I decided to replace it do to what i believe was a degradation of the sensors due to a few brutal crashes. The MP would go thru the processes of calibration fine, it just never really was as precise as it was when i first got it. Any put the new board in, every works, calibrates and looks as it should, expect when i try to fire up the motors. I get "cannot take off" ,
"nfz limit" and system error while trying to arm the craft. I have worked on these drones quite a bit and am very familiar with the complexity that exists. I'm hoping this is just a case of not activating the new core board which i have no clue how to approach since i am registered with the original. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Use Dumbldore tool to activate, it may just need the firmware updating

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242