DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Main Core Board Replacement

jsugar72

Reactions
Hello: Just last week I replaced the main board in the MP with a new one. I decided to replace it do to what i believe was a degradation of the sensors due to a few brutal crashes. The MP would go thru the processes of calibration fine, it just never really was as precise as it was when i first got it. Any put the new board in, every works, calibrates and looks as it should, expect when i try to fire up the motors. I get "cannot take off" ,
"nfz limit" and system error while trying to arm the craft. I have worked on these drones quite a bit and am very familiar with the complexity that exists. I'm hoping this is just a case of not activating the new core board which i have no clue how to approach since i am registered with the original. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Hello: Just last week I replaced the main board in the MP with a new one. I decided to replace it do to what i believe was a degradation of the sensors due to a few brutal crashes. The MP would go thru the processes of calibration fine, it just never really was as precise as it was when i first got it. Any put the new board in, every works, calibrates and looks as it should, expect when i try to fire up the motors. I get "cannot take off" ,
"nfz limit" and system error while trying to arm the craft. I have worked on these drones quite a bit and am very familiar with the complexity that exists. I'm hoping this is just a case of not activating the new core board which i have no clue how to approach since i am registered with the original. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Use Dumbldore tool to activate, it may just need the firmware updating

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143