DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Major Milestone

Itzmyobsession

Reactions
Hey Everybody, first off, just wanted to thank each and everyone on this forum, Been a member since about last Sept and have faithfully read and digested pretty much every thing posted here. So much valuable info to be had here. I feel thats a big part of the reason I'm celebrating big time tonite. Just landed my MM1 for a total of 100 FLIGHTS
228 KM DISTANCE
AND 19.6 FLIGHT HOURS.
THANK YOU ALL..
This forum and Members Rock?

Agree with you ... also started up my drone life with digesting all the knowledge here at the forum & I'm fully convinced that all here made me not repeat all newbie mistakes but instead learn how to avoid them. Still waiting for my first mishap after nearly 600 flights & just above 100 air hours.

Happy flying Thumbswayup :D

Hey Everybody, first off, just wanted to thank each and everyone on this forum, Been a member since about last Sept and have faithfully read and digested pretty much every thing posted here. So much valuable info to be had here. I feel thats a big part of the reason I'm celebrating big time tonite. Just landed my MM1 for a total of 100 FLIGHTS
228 KM DISTANCE
AND 19.6 FLIGHT HOURS.
THANK YOU ALL..
This forum and Members Rock?
Major milestones are cool. Congrats.

Agree with you ... also started up my drone life with digesting all the knowledge here at the forum & I'm fully convinced that all here made me not repeat all newbie mistakes but instead learn how to avoid them. Still waiting for my first mishap after nearly 600 flights & just above 100 air hours.

Happy flying Thumbswayup :D
Nice! :) I'm up to 82.7 hours, and 519 flights so far!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rle