DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Manchester by the Sea, Massachusetts (USA)

Very nice photos. Massachusetts has a lot of great places for photography/videography. I took a lot of photos in the Boston, Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard prior to getting drones.

Very nice photos. Massachusetts has a lot of great places for photography/videography. I took a lot of photos in the Boston, Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard prior to getting drones.
Same here. Photography has been a hobby for, well, decades and adding the drone opened up a new dimension. So much so that I already I feel I'm outgrowing the single lens unit I have. In time, I guess, but those tele units have some real appeal.

Same here. Photography has been a hobby for, well, decades and adding the drone opened up a new dimension. So much so that I already I feel I'm outgrowing the single lens unit I have. In time, I guess, but those tele units have some real appeal.
I too have been doing photography for years. Lately been doing some surfing photography. My Nikon D500's crop sensor turns my 80-400 zoom lens into a 120-600, so it works really well for surfing photography.

Yes, having a drone with a tele lens is really nice. The Air 3 has the wide angle and a 3x which DJI claims is equivalent to a 70mm telephoto. It's great drone and more budget friendly that the Mavic 3 Pro. That has the 70mm telephoto and a 166mm telephoto. Not to mention the outstanding Hasselblad 23mm wide angle.

I've been speeding too much money lately on my toys, so I have to slow down for a bit, but the Mavic 3 Pro is on my wish list. By the time I get it, it might even be the Mavic 4 Pro.

I too have been doing photography for years. Lately been doing some surfing photography. My Nikon D500's crop sensor turns my 80-400 zoom lens into a 120-600, so it works really well for surfing photography.

Yes, having a drone with a tele lens is really nice. The Air 3 has the wide angle and a 3x which DJI claims is equivalent to a 70mm telephoto. It's great drone and more budget friendly that the Mavic 3 Pro. That has the 70mm telephoto and a 166mm telephoto. Not to mention the outstanding Hasselblad 23mm wide angle.

I've been speeding too much money lately on my toys, so I have to slow down for a bit, but the Mavic 3 Pro is on my wish list. By the time I get it, it might even be the Mavic 4 Pro.
No kidding about spending on toys. Luckily my still camera gear kit is pretty complete, so no money towards that this year. And I've done some surfing photography over the years. Mostly along the NH coast. Now I only head up there when conditions are special. It actually got a little routine for me.

No kidding about spending on toys. Luckily my still camera gear kit is pretty complete, so no money towards that this year. And I've done some surfing photography over the years. Mostly along the NH coast. Now I only head up there when conditions are special. It actually got a little routine for me.

I stopped buying stuff for my DSLRs some time ago. Pretty satisfied with the equipment I have. Lately all my money has been going into my motorcycle/accessories/gear, DJI Osmo Action 4 camera, Osmo Mobile 6 Gimbal, INSTA360 Camera and my drones/accessories.

Also doing my Part 107 and taking the test soon. I'm not counting on it, but hopefully I can make a few bucks with my drones so I can buy more stuff :)

WSL is having an event In March in Cocoa Beach Florida. I'll most likely go shoot that with one of my buddies. WSL sometimes also comes to Sebastian Inlet, which is closer to home. I try to shoot all the WSL event close to home.

The Blue Angels also come to Vero Beach every other year. They will be here this year. I usually also shoot that. They will be here May 3-5, 2024. Vero Beach is the smallest town in the USA that the Blue Angels fly at.

Reactions: dmanthree
Nice photos!

Reactions: dmanthree
Manchester by the Sea (yes, it's real name) is coastal a town north of Boston, MA. It's known to be a wealthy town, so I thought I'd take a look at some of the mansions on the coast.
Nice shots!Nice neighborhood.I've shot there a bunch.Where do you take off?I've used Masconomo Park.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd