Join Us Now

3 Manual 360 Pano from DNG with Mavic 3

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Just testing a 360 Pano with the Mavic 3. Manually made.

Looks good. What did you stitch with?

A better version. I am using PTgui

• Wow
Reactions: Atkas and Rchawks
Looks really good mate. I like the stacked lens flare when you rotate, makes it feel a little 3D :)Thumbswayup

Reactions: zeusfl

Reactions: Atkas and Lens
I tried a trial of PTGui, it never seems to align them right on the edges. Wants me to crop it way down which means a lot of Photoshop work. What's your secret? Looking for a good 360 sphearical stitcher, so far most pinch at the bottom.

I tried a trial of PTGui, it never seems to align them right on the edges. Wants me to crop it way down which means a lot of Photoshop work. What's your secret? Looking for a good 360 sphearical stitcher, so far most pinch at the bottom.
Yes, there is Photoshop work in the edges but is very easy to do with the Lazo tool and fill the edges, a 5 minutes thing.

Hi! Do you have any template files for PTGUI that might work with an MA2? I am trying to stitch spherical panos in PTGUI (the dji built in stitcher can be not so great) and am having trouble aligning the sky. I am going to make a test today with a spherical pano low in my yard with lots of straight lines to see if I can develop the template. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01