DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manual focus bar

MGVision

Reactions
So i am watching guides for manual focus in mavic 2 pro. For example in this turtorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
there is this bar with infinity symbol on top and flower symbol on bottom. The thing is that i have this bar conversely - flower symbol on top and infinity symbol on bottom. Why is that? How this bar look on your display? I am also not getting same result when draging this thick bar below second tip as this guy. What i am doing wrong?

Last edited:
Why bother using the bar at all? Half press the shutter button for focus, use peaking to confirm.

Reactions: Gooseman
So i am watching guides for manual focus in mavic 2 pro. For example in this turtorial
there is this bar with infinity symbol on top and flower symbol on bottom. The thing is that i have this bar conversely - flower symbol on top and infinity symbol on bottom. Why is that? How this bar look on your display? I am also not getting same result when draging this thick bar below second tip as this guy. What i am doing wrong?

First of all, the AF works great..Unless your taking stills on a windless day, you can try using MF...I've tried and never got it any sharper than using AF...But MF is there for you to use..Use the right side shutter button by depressing it 1/2 way and the camera will auto focus on the subject..You can do this several times to get your subject in focus, then take the shot..Same for video..including infinity shots..and BTW, my infinity icon is on the top also..not sure why yours would be reversed..

In this turtorial on focusing in mavic pro this guy have this bar just like mine at 2:14
Strange thing...

They just updated the software and swapped them around - so it's now infinity at the top, just update your app.

Reactions: MGVision
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916