DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manual for DJI Drones

Have you checked whether or not there are any copyright complications? Going by the DJI forum they don't seem to mind partial pages being copied but full manuals might be a different matter.

Reactions: Spikes Mavic
In my opinion the manuals are not much use, I've queried this with DJI and they're not interested in the subject. A lot of detail is missing in the manuals. I find it easier just to google my question and there's many folks with detailed explanations.

Reactions: doncooke
In my opinion the manuals are not much use, I've queried this with DJI and they're not interested in the subject. A lot of detail is missing in the manuals. I find it easier just to google my question and there's many folks with detailed explanations.

After reading and re-reading the manuals, I've found they do contain a lot of data, but many times it is difficult to either find it (if you are just looking for one piece of info) or understand it at first glance. Manuals are a difficult thing and most companies don't put a lot of effort into them. I'm not saying they couldn't be better, but I think they are better than a lot of manuals these days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes