DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Map pilot for Maps Made Easy.

Pepino Grande

Reactions
Used it for the first time today on my Mavic. It works excellently, I think even better than it did on my P4P. Very precise autonomous flight program for mapping and the pay as you go plan with Maps Made Easy really is nice. This is not a paid endorsement, just MHO.

Used it for the first time today on my Mavic. It works excellently, I think even better than it did on my P4P. Very precise autonomous flight program for mapping and the pay as you go plan with Maps Made Easy really is nice. This is not a paid endorsement, just MHO.

Can you post a picture of the results? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The files are too large here is a screen grab of the 35MB jpeg, the Geotiff is over 400MB and is linked to Google earth at 1CM resolution (they say). Lots of product presentations available. pretty nice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 8.39.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 8.39.21 AM.png
    696.5 KB · Views: 144
Now you can make maps of guys coming out of brothels :p

Thinking about trying this. How do you take manual control of the aircraft? They only mention PAF switch on phantom 4 in docs.

I would be interested in knowing how you re-gain manual control and what MC settings you changed before using Map Pilot. As mentioned above the drone setup I found on the Maps Made Easy Website only address MC settings for a Phantom and not the Mavic.

Reactions: D700
sport mode

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat